Free standard shipping on orders over $54.99
Estimated to be delivered in 3-5 Days.
• 558 square inches of total cooking area, including 375 square inches primary cooking area and 183 square inches Warming Rack Area. It could grill food for more than 10 people at one time
• With the front fuel window, coals can be quickly and conveniently added to the charcoal board
• Friendly adjust the firepower for different foods. And fine-tuning could ensure the best temperature of food
• Two large rolling wheels make it easy to move anywhere
• The ashtray collects all ash and is easy to pull out and clean up with the handlebar
• The four vents design makes air circulation more effective and ensures full combustion
• The wedge charcoal board with holes makes air circulation better. Ensures charcoal fully burnt and fast, even heating
• Two side shelves provide large space to place foods and tools. And the foldable design makes it easy to store in a compact space
|Accessories Included||No Additional Items Included|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||29|
|Assembled Height (in.)||43|
|Assembled Width (in.)||55|
|Fuel Capacity (lb.)||2.6|
|Grill/Smoker Fuel Type||Charcoal|
|Grill Grate/Surface Material||Porcelain Wire|
|Grill Material||Painted Steel|
|Maximum Temperature (F)||700|
|Primary Cooking Space (sq. in.)||375|
|Secondary Cooking Space (sq. in.)||183|
|Product Weight (lb.)||64|
Well made but hooks needed for hanging tools.
Design of ridged coal receiving area strange.
Wish I could coals up higher towards cooking surface.
Phone customer service not very friendly.
Relatively easy to assemble. Arrived quickly. Sound construction. Pleased with my purchase.
I swear by charcoal grill for cooking pretty much everything. It was time to retire my old grill so I went online and spent entirely too much time researching.
Stumbled across the Monument charcoal grill and it had zero reviews but here is what stuck out to me and why I bought it.
2 racks for cooking
Large lower rack with a ton of space
4 good size vents for ample airflow and temperature control
Large side trays
Adjustable coal height tray
Full size ash catch tray
Accurate thermometer in lid
Value... $159 ...this should be twice the price
I've been grilling out every chance I get since Fathers Day and everything turns out perfect.
Ribs, burgers, steaks, kabobs, grilled onions, chicken. It's so easy to dial in the temp and grill like a master.
I have had another Charcoal Grill for 11 years and decided to venture out and upgrade. This Monument Charcoal Grill is perfect for my needs. My other grill only had half of the cooking space of this one.?
This grill has two shelves, one on each side of the grill,? which makes it convenient to place your food trays and utensils. The shelves can be put down or left up, depending on your needs.
It is equipped with an adjustable Charcoal tray to give you more heat or less on the cooking grids. There is also a warming rack which is not always found on a Charcoal grill. This grill has a nice accurate temp guage which is a must for any grill.
What strikes me most is the quality of the metal. It is not flimsy by any means and all components are well made.
It came boxed securely and it was packed to protect the parts. Assembly took me about and hour and 45 minutes. I had to do one part over again because the instructions and pictures were pretty vague. Pay close attention to Figure 7 and 8 in the instructions.
There are hardly any instructions to explain? how to stack the Charcoal and few cooking instructions.? But if you've used Charcoal before, it shouldn't be too complicated. Over all, this grill is a winner. Quality build and even better cooking.
Just put the grill together and have yet to season it and grill on it. Was not expecting the high quality materials and sturdy construction. Seems to be well engineered.
I'll update the review this weekend once I get it going.
FYI, was missing two cotter pins for the axle and the one vent screw lock nut had messed up threads and will not allow the screw to thread in. I found some hardware to fix the issues though.
Overall, impressed with the quality but quality control is a little slack.
|Product||SKU||Description||Collection||Availability||Product Type||Other Details|