Free standard shipping on orders over $54.99
Estimated to be delivered in 3-5 Days.
• Four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with infrared heating and 72000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
• 723 square inches of the total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
• Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
• Stainless flame tamers ensure even heat delivering great flavors
• Built-in Clear View Lid allows for easy viewing
• Electronic ignition system for easy burner starts
• The built-in center-mounted thermometer monitors the temperature inside the grill
• LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
• One side burner and one ceramic side sear burner for making the perfect steak
Note: Some of the parts are not Stainless Steel. 430 Stainless lid, door, and side shelves. Silver powder-coated side, back, and base panels.
|Primary Cooking Area (Sq in)||513|
|Secondary Cooking Area (Sq in)||210|
|Total Cooking Area (Sq in)||723|
|Assembled Height (in.)||46.3|
|Assembled Width (in.)||54.1|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||19.0|
|Main Grill Grate Material||PORCELAIN COATED CAST IRON|
|Grill Finish||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Grill/Smoker Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Main Burners||3|
|Number of Side Burners||1|
|Outdoor living Product Type||Propane grill|
|Primary Burner BTU's||72,000 BTU|
This is a great BBQ grill. Easy to put together. Few parts missing because of Fed Ex punching a hole in the box. But customer service replaced the parts fast. Love this thing. Good price and quality is good. Well worth the price.
Can’t complain. Install was a breeze and it shipped well for the most part. There was one panel at the back that had a dent in it. Glad it wasn’t in the front. Don’t really affect function and it’s a quality grill with some cool features.
Got this grill a year and a half ago..after I moved..battery box for lights rusted...igniter button rusted..glass front shattered..grease drop pan rusted out..will never buy this brand again..spend just as much on replacement parts as the price of the grill...my other gas grills lasted 5 to 10 years....will go back to the other brand. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS BRAND
Hubby loves it - very sturdy, works well and looks awesome.
I received the box and was impressed with its protective packaging ( west to east) coast. I built it within the estimated time. I’m happy with its quality. I recommend this product.
35633 | Stainless 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner
It was well designed to be put together. Side burner works great.
I just bought mine at Lowe's recently on clearance. Got a great price. I unpacked it and it was packaged very well. No dents or damage of any kind. Went together quite well. I took my time but everything lined up really good and easy to do without any help. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
|Product||SKU||Description||Collection||Availability||Product Type||Other Details|