monument grill Warranty
1-Year Full Warranty
If this grill fails due to defective material or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase.
Contact us to arrange for replacement parts.
8-Year Limited Warranty
on Stainless Steel Burners
For eight years from the date of purchase, any stainless-steel burner that rusts through will be replaced free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
- This our Manufacture Warranty shall be limited to the replacement of parts that prove defective under normal use and service and which on examination shall indicate, to Monument Grill's satisfaction, they are defective.
- Before returning any parts, contact Customer Service at Customerservice@monumentgrills.com Or fill out a warranty claim (Click here) If Monument Grills confirms the defect and approves the claim, we will replace such parts without charge.
- This Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or improper maintenance or service, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance, including but not limited to damage caused by insects within the burner tubes, as set out in this owner’s manual.
- Deterioration or damage due to severe weather conditions such as hail, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes, discoloration due to exposure to chemicals either directly or in the atmosphere, is not covered by the one-year Warranty.
- All warranty coverage excludes ignitor batteries and grill part paint loss, discoloration, or rusting, which are either expendable parts that can wear out from normal use within the warranty period, or are conditions that can be the result of normal use, accident, or improper maintenance.
- High temperatures, excessive humidity, chlorine, industrial fumes, fertilizers, lawn pesticides and salt are some of the substances that can affect metal coatings. For these reasons, the warranty does not cover rust or oxidization. Should any of the above occur, kindly refer to the care and maintenance section to prolong the lifespan of your unit.
- All warranty coverage is void if this grill is ever used for commercial or rental purposes.
- All warranty coverage applies only if this grill is used in the United States/Canada.
- The warranty is only valid for original purchasers with proof of purchase from authorized retailers. Any product bought second-hand or through an unauthorized retailer, will not be covered by warranty. It is the duty of the purchaser to verify that a retailer is authorized. A purchase from a Non-Monument Grill Amazon Seller or other marketplace internet retailer (ex. Ebay, Facebook marketplace, etc) from any entity other than Monument Grills is not an original purchase and will not qualify for a warranty.
- All parts that meet the warranty requirements will be shipped at no charge via the discretion of the manufacturer (ground shipments, US Mail, or Parcel Post ONLY). Any special handling charges (i.e. Second Day, overnight, etc.) will be the responsibility of the consumer.
- All warranty claims require a proof of purchase verifying purchase date.
- Do not return parts without first obtaining a return authorization label from our parts and warranty department. Unauthorized Returns will not be refunded by Monument Grills.