Free standard shipping on orders over $54.99
Estimated to be delivered in 3-5 Days.
📝 Appointment Required Freight Delivery
• Four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with infrared heating and 72000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
• 723 square inches of the total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
• Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
• Stainless flame tamers ensure even heat delivering great flavors
• Built-in Clear View Lid allows for easy viewing
• Electronic ignition system for easy burner starts
• The built-in center-mounted thermometer monitors the temperature inside the grill
• LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
• One side burner and one ceramic side sear burner for making the perfect steak
Note: Some of the parts are not Stainless Steel. 430 Stainless lid, door, and side shelves. Silver powder-coated side, back, and base panels.
|Primary Burner BTU's||72000|
|Primary Cooking Area (Sq in)||513|
|Secondary Cooking Area (Sq in)||210|
|Total Cooking Area (Sq in)||723|
|Assembled Height (in.)||46.3|
|Assembled Width (in.)||54.1|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||19.0|
|Main Grill Grate Material||PORCELAIN COATED CAST IRON|
|Grill Finish||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Grill/Smoker Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Main Burners||4|
|Number of Side Burners||2|
|Outdoor living Product Type||Propane grill|
|Primary Burner BTU's||72,000 BTU|
|Included Components||Electric Starter|
|Item Dimensions (LxWxH)||19 x 54 x 46 inches|
The best grill on the market for price, features, quality and assembly ease.
"Hands down" or should I say "Steaks down!"
It cooks faster than I'm used to, but that's a pleasant problem. Assembly was straightforward and took about 2-3 hours and I used blue loctite on all the screws and nuts. Fully assembled It feels very sturdy. Love the color of the casing, the LED lights, easy cleaning, and stainless.
This grill is amazing. Easy to put together, we made, and customer service is very responsive, professional, and courteous. The grill was purchased for my work place and everyone is enjoying it. The window that allows you to see the food without having to open the lid is perfect and allows you to check on your food without having to open the lid allowing the temp to remain constant for an even cook. We love our new grill and recommend it to everyone!
Not only was it easy to put together but the grill works great and cleans up easy. I love this grill. And the customer service was fantastic. My only wish is that it was made in the USA. I purchased this because an internet search said their grills were made in the USA, however the box said made in China.
Just bought this for our LakeHouse Deck, loved the color options. I assembled it by myself and it was a two to three hour project. Assembly instructions were very helpful. The packaging was very good and well thought out. After the assembly was completed I did an initial burn off as suggested. The side searing IR is the main reason I bought this grill and it didn’t let me down. I seared some ribeye steaks and then moved them over to the grill along with some corn on the cob and a cast iron griddle for some mixed vegetables. I believe I’m going to like this choice. Hopefully it holds up to lake life usage! Oh and the lighted dial always strikes attention when cooking latter in the evenings.
Best grill I have ever owned. My friends love the colorful look of the grill.
I love the look, I love how great it works, and I love the sear box!!!
Love our new grill! Great addition to our camp.
35633 | Colorful 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
|Product||SKU||Description||Collection||Availability||Product Type||Other Details|