Free standard shipping on orders over $54.99
Estimated to be delivered in 3-5 Days.
• Four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with infrared heating and 72000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
• 723 square inches of the total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
• Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
• Stainless flame tamers ensure even heat delivering great flavors
• Built-in Clear View Lid allows for easy viewing
• Electronic ignition system for easy burner starts
• The built-in center-mounted thermometer monitors the temperature inside the grill
• LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
• One side burner and one ceramic side sear burner for making the perfect steak
Note: Some of the parts are not Stainless Steel. 430 Stainless lid, door, and side shelves. Silver powder-coated side, back, and base panels.
|Primary Cooking Area (Sq in)||513|
|Secondary Cooking Area (Sq in)||210|
|Total Cooking Area (Sq in)||723|
|Assembled Height (in.)||46.3|
|Assembled Width (in.)||54.1|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||19.0|
|Main Grill Grate Material||PORCELAIN COATED CAST IRON|
|Grill Finish||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Grill/Smoker Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Main Burners||4|
|Number of Side Burners||2|
|Outdoor living Product Type||Propane grill|
|Primary Burner BTU's||72,000 BTU|
The best grill I've cooked on. Easy assembly and it was packaged great. The color is amazing. My favorite features are the light up knobs and the clear viewing panel. It's a game changer. Monument Grill is top of the line.
good grill! goor appreace!
My son likes it, good for party!
Nice grill. The 2 burner model heats up quick.
Putting it together took some time but with that said the company really packed each and every part of the grill exceptional. I was very surprised about that. Very happy with the product, price and quick shipping
Great propane grill. colorfully! nice! works well! but the assembly instructions are good
a perfect size and colorI've had this grill a few months now and really do like it.
It's straightforward to clean after it cools down. All round a great little grill.
It is very convenient, works well, cooking for hambuger is easy
It does take a minute or 35 to put together. just patience and sooner you'll be grill in no time!