Skip to content
Smoked Brown Sugar Garlic Spice Blend Chicken
- 14 uncooked chicken tenderloins (almost 2 lbs.)
- 12 oz. package of bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat smoker to 225°
- Wrap each piece of chicken with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper.
- Season chicken with the brown sugar spice blend
- Cook chicken on the smoker at 225° for 1 to 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°.
- Remove from smoker and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.