Smoked Brown Sugar Garlic Spice Blend Chicken
28 Feb 2022 2 Comments
- 14 uncooked chicken tenderloins (almost 2 lbs.)
- 12 oz. package of bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
With its high precision temperature control,
the pellet grill can be expanded into
a versatile cooking station for various needs.
- Preheat smoker to 225°
- Wrap each piece of chicken with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper.
- Season chicken with the brown sugar spice blend
- Cook chicken on the smoker at 225° for 1 to 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°.
- Remove from smoker and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
What are the nutritional values?
Looks good but what are "chicken tenderloins "? What cut of the chicken are they made from and will butcher know what I’m asking him or her to do?