Grilled Apples A La Mode
21 Feb 2022 0 Comments
- 2 firm tart-sweet apples (like Honey Crisp, Jonathon, Granny Smith, Gala, Fuji, etc)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Compact but powerful,
this portable griddle will enable you to feed the crowd in no time.
- Preheat your Monument Grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- Cut the apples into 1/4” slices. Place the apples on a large piece of aluminum foil. Cut the butter into thin slices and place on top of apples. Add sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Toss to combine. Seal the packet by placing another piece of foil on top and poking holes in it with a fork.
- Grill over indirect heat for 20 to 25 minutes until the apples are fork tender. Top with ice cream and serve.