Grilled Chicken Kabobs
03 Nov 2021 0 Comments
Ingredients½ c vegetable oil
⅓ c honey
1/3 c soy sauce
½ tsp ground garlic pepper
2 tsp minced garlic
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - cut into 1-inch cubes
5 small onions - cut into 2-inch pieces
2 red bell peppers - cut into 2-inch pieces
2 zucchini - cut
1 pineapple - cut and cubed skewers
Add Salt & pepper to taste
Make the Marinade
- In a medium bowl add the oil, honey, soy sauce, garlic pepper and minced garlic then mix it all together.
- Place the cubed chicken into a Ziploc bag. Be sure that all the veggies are cut to a similar size and place them in a second Ziploc bag.
- Take ¼ c of the marinade and set it aside to be used later. Divide the remaining marinade in half. Add ½ of the remaining marinade to the chicken and the other half to the veggies.
- Store the marinating bags in the fridge for 4-6 hours. Be sure to turn the bags over a couple of times so that all pieces get evenly coated.
Thanks to its 52,000 BTU and ClearView Lid,
grilling Kabobs has never been so easy.
Prepare and Cook the Kebabs
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- While the grill is heating up you will want to assemble the kabobs. Begin by draining the marinade from the chicken and vegetable bags.
- Thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple in an alternating pattern onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill. Place the kabobs on and cook for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Toward the end of the cook time use the ¼ c of the reserved marinade to baste the kabobs.