Grilled Chicken Kabobs
03 Nov 2021 0 Comments
Ingredients½ c vegetable oil
⅓ c honey
1/3 c soy sauce
½ tsp ground garlic pepper
2 tsp minced garlic
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - cut into 1-inch cubes
5 small onions - cut into 2-inch pieces
2 red bell peppers - cut into 2-inch pieces
2 zucchini - cut
1 pineapple - cut and cubed skewers
Add Salt & pepper to taste
Make the Marinade
- In a medium bowl add the oil, honey, soy sauce, garlic pepper and minced garlic then mix it all together.
- Place the cubed chicken into a Ziploc bag. Be sure that all the veggies are cut to a similar size and place them in a second Ziploc bag.
- Take ¼ c of the marinade and set it aside to be used later. Divide the remaining marinade in half. Add ½ of the remaining marinade to the chicken and the other half to the veggies.
- Store the marinating bags in the fridge for 4-6 hours. Be sure to turn the bags over a couple of times so that all pieces get evenly coated.
Thanks to its 52,000 BTU and ClearView Lid,
grilling Kabobs has never been so easy.
Monument Propane Gas Grills Collection
Prepare and Cook the Kebabs
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- While the grill is heating up you will want to assemble the kabobs. Begin by draining the marinade from the chicken and vegetable bags.
- Thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple in an alternating pattern onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill. Place the kabobs on and cook for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Toward the end of the cook time use the ¼ c of the reserved marinade to baste the kabobs.