10 Jan 2022 3 Comments
- 4 Ears of Corn
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
Compact but powerful,
this portable griddle will enable you to feed the crowd in no time.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove husks and silk from corn. Brush each piece with olive oil
- Place corn directly on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill
- Melt butter and coat the cooked corn to your desired amount.
- sprinkle corn with Old Bay Seasoning. Add salt & pepper to taste
- Serve & Enjoy!
Just as above, I sometimes leave the husk on, but Also you can remove the husks and avoid the “hot” issues, sprinkle just salt and fresh pepper, wrap in foil with a little butter inside and “Wallah!” – Done with no fuss!! Try this method, I’m sure you’ll be pleased.
I soak corn in the husk in water for an hour. Put it on the grill in husk at 350 degrees for about 30 min. Turn occasionally…
This reciepie sounds delicious, but if you leave the husk on the corn and put it on the grille for 10 minutes remove the corn from the grille then take the husk off and coat the corn with olive oil and the old bay, salt and pepper and return to the grille for 5 – 7 minutes it will be FABULOUS! Try it and let me know what you think! Thanks!