Skip to content
- 4 Ears of Corn
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove husks and silk from corn. Brush each piece with olive oil
- Place corn directly on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill
- Melt butter and coat the cooked corn to your desired amount.
- sprinkle corn with Old Bay Seasoning. Add salt & pepper to taste
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.