Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- ⅔ cup chopped Roma tomato
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/8 dried rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Heat grill to medium high heat
- Combine the tomato, cheese, 1/2 teaspoon oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills. Remove stems; discard. Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps. Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until soft.
- Spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Cover and grill for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.