Returns, Parts, and Warranty Support
- Every Customer Deserves to start with a perfect grill. Grills that are Defective or Damaged from Shipping qualify for Warranty Replacement parts at no charge.
- If you are not satisfied with your Grill you have an option to return within 30 days of receipt.
- Parts and accessories that are open, used, assembled, and/or outside of the 30 day return period are not eligible for return.
- If you qualify for a return all shipping (to and from) cost is deducted from your refund. Once we are contacted we will arrange for a label to be emailed to you for drop off or pick up from a local carrier. Once the order has been successfully delivered to our returns center, your refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- Items that are returned without authorization will not be eligible for a refund. Return authorization must be completed by customer service.
- Buyer’s remorse return shipping cost is at the Customer’s expense.
- Defective or Nonfunctioning Grill/Accessory return shipping cost is paid for by Monument Grills
- Upon receipt and inspection of the item(s) by Monument Grills, refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and any applicable sales tax in the original form of payment.
All major parts are available under warranty for new grills and for purchase for older models from our customer support team.
Our Commitment to Customers and Quality
Commitment to Service
You can buy a Monument Grill with confidence