IngredientsFor the Chicken
-4 garlic cloves
-2 cups apple cider
-2 tablespoon olive oil
-6 sprigs fresh thyme
-1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
-2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon brown sugar
-½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-8 chicken boneless skinless chicken thighs
Prepare & Cook the Chicken
1) Peel the onion and garlic, then roughly chop and add them to a large Ziplock bag (or Tupperware).
2) Add in the apple cider, olive oil, fresh thyme, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar and black pepper.
3) Smoosh everything together until well combined and then add in the chicken thighs.
4) Carefully turn the Ziplock bag over so the chicken is well coated and then place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours (up to 24 hours).
5) Preheat the grill or griddle pan. Cook the chicken over a medium high heat for 8 minutes until you have a nice, charred crust. Flip the chicken and cook for a further 8 minutes.
6) Check that the chicken is cooked through and then serve with a garnish of fresh thyme and some slices of lemon.
- Monument Grills