Bacon Wrapped Cheese Dogs
- 1 pack of hot dogs (of your choice)
- 16 slices of already cooked bacon (not too crispy)
- Shredded cheese (of your choice)
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Heat grill to low heat
- Slice each hot dog lengthwise but do not cut all the way through
- Fill the hot dog with the cheese of your choice
- Wrap the hot dogs with 2 slices of bacon using toothpicks as needed to secure the bacon then baste with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Place hot dogs on the grill with the cheese down first. Grill dogs until bacon is crisp, hot dogs are heated through, and cheese is melted.
- Take out tooth picks, serve, & enjoy!