17 Jan 2022 0 Comments
- 4 Chicken Breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt-Free Spice Blend (We used Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy!)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Large cooking space and high cooking power are the secret weapons
that make feeding the crowd in a flash Mission Possible.
- Preheat grill to high heat (400 degrees)
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels
- Place chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Add a drizzle of oil to coat chicken
- Sprinkle chicken with spice blend (season to your preference)
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper
- Place on heated grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side
- Serve & Enjoy!