Grilled Peaches Dessert
- 2 peaches
- 2 tsp. melted butter
- 2-4 tsp. Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the grill to medium-low heat. Cut the peaches in half and take out the pits.
- Brush the peaches with the melted butter and place the skin side on the preheated grill.
- Cooked that side for about 4-5 minutes. Then flip it over to the flesh side and cook for a few minutes, until it's starting to get tender.
- Carefully pull the fruit up and sprinkle the flesh with Truvia Brown Sugar Blend and place back on the grill.
- Wait about another minute, until the brown sugar caramelizes, and then gently pull off the grill and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with a scoop of yogurt inside and an extra sprinkle of brown sugar on top. I like to eat with a few raspberries as well. Enjoy!