24 Jan 2022 0 Comments
- 4 (6 ounce) skin-on salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 8 thin slices lemon (from 1 lemon)
- Chopped Dill or dried Dill
The 558 sq. in. of total cooking area is perfect for
all sorts of grilling activities from a patio party to outdoor camping.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400-450 degrees F).
- Place 4 (12-inch) foil squares in a single layer on a work surface; coat with cooking spray. Place 1 salmon filet, skin-side down, in the center of each.
- Top each filet with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 2 lemon slices, and chopped dill or dried dill.
- Crimp the sides of each foil packet together to tightly seal.
- Place the packets on the grill; cover and grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.