24 Jan 2022 0 Comments
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
The 558 sq. in. of total cooking area is perfect for
all sorts of grilling activities from a patio party to outdoor camping.
- Place the shrimp into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper over shrimp. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate while grill preheat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 500 degrees F.
- Place the shrimp directly on the grill individually. Be sure that your shrimp are large enough to not fall through the grates.
- Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side until they are no longer translucent. Serve hot. Add more Salt to taste.