🌯Steak and Chicken Salad Wraps🌯
🌯Chicken Salad Wraps🌯
Today I would like to introduce you to a delicious recipe - Steak and Chicken Salad Wraps.
- In a container, mix the meat with the soy sauce, fresh lime juice, chopped cilantro, chopped onions, and Monument Grills Beef seasoning. Marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Preheat your Monument Grills to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken and carne asada until fully cooked. Let rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Heat up the low carb tortillas in a separate pan until lightly browned.
- Slice the steak and chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- On each tortilla, add a handful of salad mix, a few slices of tomato, and some of the sliced steak and chicken.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinaigrette dressing over the top of the meat and vegetables.
- Fold the tortilla in half and slice in half before serving.
- If you don't have a Monument Grills, you can use a regular grill or a pan on the stovetop to cook the meat.
- To make the wraps even more filling, you can add other vegetables such as sliced bell peppers, cucumber, or avocado.
- Make sure to let the meat rest for a few minutes after cooking to keep it juicy and tender.If you prefer a spicier flavor, you can add some hot sauce or sliced jalapeños to the wraps.