Super Easy Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Delicious sweet and tangy sauce served over bacon and juicy pork.
Ready in 45 minutes Serves 2 people
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pound Thick Cut Bacon
- Monument Grills Texas Pork Rub
Maple Glaze Ingredients:
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Monument Grills Texas Sweet BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat Monument Grills 35633 grill to 400° F.
2. Remove the pork tenderloin from the package and trim any excess fat or silverskin. Lay strips of bacon out on a cutting board in rows.
3. Place the pork tenderloin on top of the bacon. Fold each strip of bacon around the pork tenderloin, creating a braided wrap.
4. Season all sides of the pork tenderloin generously with Monument Grills Texas Pork Rub.
5. Place the pork tenderloin directly on the grill grates. Meanwhile, start up the side burner on low heat.
6. In a small saucepan combine the maple syrup and Monument Grills Texas Sweet BBQ Sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce to desired thickness.
7. Once the pork tenderloin has reached 140° F IT, use a basting brush to apply the maple glaze to all sides. Continue grilling until the pork tenderloin reaches 145° F IT.
8. Remove from the grill, allow to rest, and slice.
● 4 main burner + a side burner + a sear zone, 72000 BTU
● 723 square inches of the total cooking area
● Built-in Clear View Lid
● Built-in center-mounted thermometer
● LED Control Knobs